Why Choose Bath?
Whether you’re planning a meeting, organising an event, or looking for imaginative ideas for that ultimate incentive trip or team building activity, mix business with pleasure in the stunning spa city of Bath.
Bath has long been a beacon for brilliant minds and creative pioneers. Herschel discovered the planet Uranus at his Bath home in 1781 and the city provided its most famous resident, Jane Austen, with literary inspiration.
Just 90 minutes from London, Bath is a creative and stylish city renowned for its unique historic venues. Alongside elegant Georgian buildings, you will find modern purpose-built venues, impressive luxury retreats and a variety of mid-range and budget hotels, many with their own meeting facilities.
As a UNESCO World Heritage Site, home to natural thermal waters, Bath is brimming with history and heritage. It has grown into a vibrant, modern city which offers a wealth of cultural attractions and events, a fantastic range of independent shopping and a lively food scene.
Why Is Bath so Special for Corporate Events?
- Blending historic charm with cutting-edge technology, Bath is a business-ready city with a truly stunning backdrop.
- From rejuvenating spa sessions to energetic activities in the great outdoors, Bath has become Britain’s wellbeing and wellness capital.
- At the end of a busy conference day, delegates can bathe in the thermal waters of Thermae Bath Spa’s rooftop pool with panoramic views of the city.
- For a cultural experience, there are many fascinating museums and galleries, housed in grand Georgian buildings, where event organisers can hold a reception or a private dinner.
- Visit the historic Roman Baths, where delegates can walk along ancient paving stones around the steaming Great Bath. This unique museum can be hired exclusively for torchlit drinks receptions, followed by dinner with entertainment in the magnificent Georgian Pump Room.
- Bath is also a city known for sporting excellence. Bath Racecourse has facilities available for hire by event organisers and spectating at Bath Rugby acts as a brilliant incentive!