Whether you’re planning a meeting, organising an event, or looking for imaginative ideas for the ultimate incentive trip or team building activity, the stunning spa city of Bath is the perfect place to mix business with pleasure.
Bath is a creative and stylish city renowned for its unique historic venues. But Bath is not a city stuck in the past; alongside the elegant Georgian buildings you will also find modern and purpose-built venues, impressive luxury retreats and a variety of mid-range and budget hotels, many with their own meeting facilities.
As a UNESCO World Heritage Site, home to natural thermal waters, Bath is brimming with history and heritage. It has grown into a vibrant, modern city which offers a wealth of cultural attractions and events, a fantastic range of independent shopping and a lively food scene.
Just a short drive from the city centre, there are many superb country venues, featuring fantastic spas, Michelin starred restaurants, golf courses and equestrian centres, along with meeting facilities and ideas for corporate events.
Some Reasons why Bath is so Special for Corporate Events
- From rejuvenating spa sessions and mindful activities, to energetic activities in the great outdoors and fine food, Bath has become Britain’s wellbeing and wellness capital
- At the end of a busy conference day, delegates can bathe in the thermal waters of Thermae Bath Spa’s rooftop pool with panoramic views of the city
- For a cultural experience, there are many fascinating museums and galleries, housed in grand Georgian buildings, where event organisers can hold a reception or a private dinner
- Visit the Roman Baths where delegates can walk along ancient paving stones around the steaming Great Bath. This unique museum can be hired exclusively for torchlit drinks receptions followed by dinner with entertainment in the magnificent Georgian Pump Room
- Bath is also a city known for sporting excellence. Bath Racecourse has facilities available for hire by event organisers. Racing fixtures or spectator sport at Bath Rugby make a brilliant incentive idea